Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ballard Family Christmas Party





Last weekend we had our Ballard Family Christmas Party. We had lots of fun playing Bingo for money, decorating cookies, and doing a treat exchange. Bentlee was acting really whiny for most of the night so being the wonderful mother that I am I finally put her in her high chair with a huge spoonful of frosting. I walked away from her for a minute and since she was so quiet I kind of forgot to check on her for a few minutes. When I came in to see how she was doing she was completely covered in frosting and as happy as could be. I had to give her a long bath when she done but her being happy for a few minutes was totally worth it! Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

That's a good idea maybe I should try that with Bailey sometime lol.

The Foisy's said...

That is so funny! She is the cutest dang thing, and I'm totally mad I haven't gotten to see her forever!

PS. I elfed us last year and it was the funniest dang thing!

Kim said...

Oh my gosh all those girls are beautiful! Look out HHS in a few years! My mom always gives Logan an ice cream sandwich and I can never figure out why she thinks that's a good idea but it probably has something to do with the fact that she doesn't have to clean it up.

Losee Family said...

sometimes food is the best trick for stopping crying. i think i do it to much sometimes. Bentlee is getting so big and she is so cute. Have a merry Christmas.

Alan and Tessa said...

Hey You, Merry Christmas! Hope you had a good one. Your hair looks great it is dark. SO are you almost done with school? Your little girl is so dang cute! Hope all is well!

Tarci Brogly said...

Yes I sell them...

Keri Ballard said...

Hey you I didn't Know you had a blog! This is a great way to keep in contact I rarely get on Myspace anymore. checkout my blog lovefirstthenizzy.blogspot.com.